Thursday, January 2, 2014

Can the Bible Help Me if I’m Depressed?



Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love. - 1 John 4:8

When I was part of the world.. which I am not anymore even though I live IN it... I dealt a lot with my depression. Actually I still have it.. but I deal with it in a positive way that instead of allowing myself to stray to thinking negative, I try reminding myself to think positive 24/7. So when it comes to asking if the Bible can help US as individuals when we are dealing with depression or when we are depressed, stressed, or even anxious.. My answer is a B-I-G positive YES!  Prayer too helps.. Because only Jehovah God being so tender, merciful, and caring.. also so LOVING, shows that he truly is our father. I can imagine his son, Jesus Christ, having intense love for humankind as well. I just LOVE how we have such a wonderful father who is willing to help us when we feel down and even gives us amazing friends in the organization who support as well as encourage us.. Meetings, Assemblies, and Conventions included!  We have so much support!!

I find that when we take the time to notice what Jehovah God has done for us. It helps us to deal with our troubles !! These are some of the articles that I love to read.. and think about when I start feeling the anxieties of the world. LOL. Helps me lots to think that all of us have a form of suffering.. And we are all imperfect, thus finding a way to cope with it.. is something we need to ask Jehovah for assistant in.. and he provides a lot of things for us through the organization!








No comments:

Post a Comment