Wednesday, April 25, 2012

For all the negative things we say to ourselves, Jehovah has a positive answer.




You Say ........ Jehovah Says....

Supporting Scripture 

It's impossible.... All things are possible. Luke 18:27 
I am loaded down.... I will refresh you. Matt. 11:28-30 
Nobody really loves me. With a love to time indefinite I have loved you. Jer. 31:3 
I am weak..... I will make you strong. 1 Pet. 5:10 
I fall short in doing right...Get up! Prov. 24:16 
I can't go on...... I will give you the power beyond what is normal. 2 Cor. 4:7 
I can't figure things out..I will direct your steps. Prov. 3:5,6 
I can't do it...... You can do all things. Phil. 4:13 
Sometimes I want to give up....... Don't! Fight the fine fight of the faith! 1 Tim. 6:12 
I'm not able....... I am able. 2 Cor. 9:8 
It's not worth it........ It will be worth it. Rom. 8:28
I feel unworthy........ You are counted worthy. 2 Thess. 1:5 
I have sinned........... I am ready to forgive. Ps. 86:5 
I can't forgive myself........ I forgive you in a large way. Isa. 55:7; Rom.8:1; 1 John 1:9    
My heart condemns me...I am greater than your heart. 1 John 3:19,20 
I can't manage...... I will supply all your needs. Phil. 4:19 
I don't have enough faith...... I've given everyone a measure of faith. Rom.12:3; Matt. 7:7 
I'm afraid..... I have not given you a spirit of fear; be strong! 2 Tim. 1:7; Isa. 35:4 
I'm always worried and frustrated..... Cast all your cares on me. 1 Pet. 5:7
I'm not smart enough.. I will give you wisdom generously. 1Cor.1:30;1:5 
I feel rejected........ You are my servant and I have not rejected you. Isa.41:9 
I feel abandoned....... I will never leave you or forsake you. Heb. 13:5 
I am lonely.......... Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Isa. 41:10 
I feel helpless........ I will fortify you. I will really help you. Isa. 41:11,12 
I am anxious over many things....... Don't be anxious over anything. Phil.4:6 
I am angry with myself or someone else....... Let anger alone and leave rage. Ps. 37:8 
I cry a lot........ Your tears are precious and are kept in my skin bottle. Ps. 56:8 
I have to make myself go in service....... You will go back with a joyful cry! Ps. 126:5 
I'm not good at preaching......... I will teach you. Luke 12:11,12 
No one seems to care.......... I care for you. 1 Pet. 5:7 
I feel lost........ I found you. Luke 15:24 
I am hurt......... Let it go. Eccl. 7:9 
I am depressed........ I am right there with you. Ps. 34:18 
I am confused......... Lean on me. I will make things straight. Prov. 3:6 
I don't know what to do........ Listen to me. I will give you the wisdom. Prov. 2:1-5 
I feel worn out........ Hope in me and you will regain power. Isa. 40:13,29 
I can't wait....... Hang on a little while longer. Ps. 37:10

No comments:

Post a Comment