Monday, February 10, 2014



God said: “Because he has affection for me, I will rescue him.
I will protect him because he knows my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him.
I will be with him in distress.
I will rescue him and glorify him.
I will satisfy him with long life,
And I will cause him to see my acts of salvation.” 

-- Psalms 91:14-16


You, whom I took from the ends of the earth,
And you, whom I called from its most distant parts.
I said to you, ‘You are my servant;
I have chosen you; I have not rejected you.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Do not be anxious, for I am your God.
I will fortify you, yes, I will help you,
I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness.’
Look! All those getting enraged against you will be put to shame and humiliated.
Those who fight with you will be brought to nothing and perish.
You will search for men who struggle with you, but you will not find them;
The men at war with you will become as something nonexistent, as nothing at all.
For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand,
The One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’

-- Isaiah 41:9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment